Winter Session 2020
Tuesday, January 21 - Thursday, March 19, 2020
Registration for the Winter Session 2020 will open on Wednesday, January 15 at 10:00 AM. Please return to this page on this date to access the registration link.
Creative Minds Parent & Child Program is a toddler program enriching children through education & interactive activities, including introduction to movement, art, music, story time, and free play.
Dates & Times
The program meets every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m..
- Winter Session 2020 begins on Tuesday, January 21 and concludes on Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Spring Session 2020 begins Tuesday, April 21 and concludes Thursday, June 4, 2020
Each session is $50 for the first child, and $30 for a second child and any child thereafter.
Payment may be made by credit card, cash, money order, or check made payable to City of Hyattsville.
Creative Minds meets at the Magruder Park Recreation Center, 3911 Hamilton Street, Hyattsville 20781.
Registration for the Fall Session 2019 is now CLOSED as we have reached capacity. To add your child to the WAITLIST please follow this link.
Steps for registration:
1. Submit your online application for each child.
2. Receive an invoice via email from the City of Hyattsville.
3. Complete payment prior to the sessions start date online using credit card, in person or via mail using exact cash, money order, or check.
4. Sign the Liability and the Image Release Waivers on the first day of the session.
You may visit the City Municipal Building between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, to complete a paper registration and/or submit payment.
Should you have additional question regarding the program or payment please contact Verónica Rivera-Negrón at 301-487-1703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious about the program?
Want to check it out? You may stop by anytime for free. Please note the class size is capped at 20 toddlers per session. If the course is full you can visit, but you'll need to wait for the next session to attend.
For more information on the Creative Minds Parent & Child Program, please contact